Tuesday 13 April 2010

CHANGE OF BLOG! ...again...

Okey dokey! As many of you have pointed out, this blog has become a sad fangirl website of...


Well...not so much you, Mr John Simm...more a fangirl site of...


No. Wait. You're a new one here aren't ya? Well sorry sexy Sterling Knight but this pathetic website has  only one true love. And that is...


DAVID TENNANT!!!
OMG!!!!!
*faints*
*pulls herself together*


OMG!!!!
*faints again*
There IS a God!!!


Anyway...
Where was I?

...

Oh yeah, right!
This website is basically a fansite for the love of my life, (LOL! I'll probably regret typing that!) David Tennant. WELL NO MORE!!! I CAN CHANGE!!! I PROMISE!!!


Well...
I can't...
but this site can!!!!
MWAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

ahem.

RANDOM INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE: I woke up one morning to hear the birds outside my window and my mother cooking breakfast downstairs. I've never cried so much in my entire life. I had been deaf since the age of 8.

OMG IT MADE ME CRY!!!!
and on that note I'll leave you!

No comments:

Post a Comment